Cavera Inc. is an award-winning digital marketing agency based in Sault Ste Marie, Ontario, Canada.
We are a focused, talented team of designers, developers and marketers with a passion for creating memorable digital experiences. We use both traditional and digital channels to reshape the connections between brands and their customers. We’re energetic and growing rapidly!
About the Position
We offer competitive wages + benefits.
- Must have experience building WordPress websites
- Experience with design tools, specifically Photoshop, to extract design elements
- Detail-oriented, extremely organized, efficient, and capable of prioritizing tasks
- Self-starter, independent, and capable of working with a team to complete tasks
- Some experience working with with G Suite (formerly Google Apps), or Microsoft Office, Harvest, Asana, or other similar time tracking/project management software
- Able to integrate with WordPress plugins and 3rd party API services
Additional assets are…
- Experience in developing/customizing themes for Shopify
- Experience with mobile app creation
- Understanding of digital marketing paradigms: SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing, etc.
You’ll fit in with us if…
- You want to make a difference! The world of advertising is ever-changing; we work hard to stay ahead of the curve
- You’re a leader and not afraid to speak up; critical discussion creates a better final product
- You’re organized, dependable, and available
- You’re passionate about every detail, every client, and doing a great job
- You love to learn and better yourself
This position reports directly to the Account Manager.
If you think you would be a fit for this exciting role, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Confidentiality of all applicants is assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.