About the Position
As the office manager at Cavera Inc. you will play a pivotal role in day-to-day operations by maintaining office activities and supporting our fantastic clients’ requests. Responsibilities include managing WordPress websites, record management, disseminating client requests pertaining to website development and digital marketing, assigning tasks to the team, general clerical functions, data entry, and taking part in our creative brainstorming sessions to come up with great ideas for our clients.
We offer competitive wages, commensurate with abilities and experience + benefits.
- Office 365, Google Suite, WordPress or similar CMS, CRM
- Extremely well-organized, punctual and great attention to detail
- Communication; email, phone and in-person; ability to show empathy
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Research and “Googling”
- Excellent typing ability
Additional assets are…
- HTML/CSS knowledge
- Digital marketing experience; Google Analytics, Pay-per-click advertising, SEO, email marketing, etc.
- Social media management experience
- Graphic design experience
You’ll fit in with us if…
- You want to make a difference! The world of advertising is ever-changing; we work hard to stay ahead of the curve
- You’re a leader and not afraid to speak up; critical discussion creates a better final product
- You’re organized, dependable, and available
- You’re passionate about every detail, every client, and doing a great job
- You love to learn and better yourself
This position reports directly to the President.
If you think you would be a fit for this exciting role, please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or online at https://cavera.ca/careers. Confidentiality of all applicants is assured. Only those selected for interviews will be contacted and we thank all other applicants for their interest.