We’re proud to announce that our commander-in-chief, Jeff Greco, won Young Entrepreneur of the Year at the Northern Ontario Business Awards last night.
If you’ve ever met Jeff, you know that he’s a passionate guy. His passion for his work has helped Cavera evolve into the successful digital marketing agency it is today. However, if you know Jeff, you know that it doesn’t stop there. He is continuously seeking opportunities to grow the company not only by branching out to new cities but also by educating Sault Ste. Marie on the importance of going digital. As the world continues to shift online, a digital strategy will be critical in years to come. Jeff would love for Cavera to play a major role in educating and assisting the Sault for the digital revolution.
Outside of work, Jeff is also a part-time teacher at Sault College, acts as a mentor with the Aboriginal Youth Entrepreneurship Program, sponsors an ongoing design-related scholarship, and lends his knowledge to speak at various workshops and events.
Read the full post about Jeff on the NOBA website. The Northern Ontario Business team also stopped by our office for a quick interview. Watch it below:
A big congratulations to the rest of the winners:
- Ramakko’s Source for Adventure for Company of the Year (16-50 Employees)
- Gin-Cor for Company of the Year (51+ Employees)
- Hard-line Solutions for Entrepreneur of the Year
- Rudnicki Industrial for the Innovation Award
- Attawapiskat Enterprises for First Nations Business Award of Excellence
- Northern Ontario Mining Showcase for Entrepreneurial Community of the Year
- Fuller Industrial for the Export Award
- Bucket Shop for the Judges’ Choice Award
- Sarah Yeo for the Union Gas Student Essay Scholarship
For more details about the 2017 NOBA award winners, see the full list here.