Cavera Inc. is the proud recipient of the 2013 Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce Marketing Award denoting superior achievement in the area of business marketing and growth.
Cavera Inc. and staff couldn’t be happier to announce that we are the recipient of the Sault Ste. Marie Chamber of Commerce Marketing Award for 2013. Cavera Inc.’s CEO Jeff Greco was in attendance for the awards ceremony held on October 24, 2013 at the Great Northern Comfort Suites and Conference Centre to accept the award. The following video explains Cavera Inc.’s award introduction and recent company successes.
The Chamber of Commerce Marketing Award recognizes a business, which demonstrates a superior and novel Marketing strategy to attract new business and retain repeat business through the creative use of limited resources. We strive to bring our clients the best service, as well as the most creative and effective digital marketing strategy at compeitive pricing. Throughout our initial 3 years of business we have grown; not just in numbers and sales, but in client satisfaction and that is by far our most important goal.
At Cavera Inc. we’re a tight knit group of talented individuals who love to brainstorm, plan and execute. We’re only just getting started and we can’t wait to discover what the future has in store!
SSM Chamber of Commerce Awards
In an effort to recognize the valuable contributions businesses make to the economy of Sault Ste. Marie, the Chamber of Commerce initiated its awards program. These awards are designed to recognize businesses who have made or are still making contributions, which enhance our business community.
A big congratulations to all award winners:
- Entrepreneur/Business of the year: Soo Mill
- Business Development Award: SK Group
- Marketing Award: Cavera Inc.
- Customer Service Award: Stork & Bundle
- Environment Award: WINMAR SSM
- ATHENA Award: Mayor Debbie Amaroso
- Safe Work and Sound Business Award: Palmer Construction
- Employer of Choice Award: Flakeboard Company Ltd.
- Diversity Award: Sault College
- Young Entrepreneur/Business of the Year: Stork & Bundle
- Young Professional Award: Stephanie Pagnucco
- Community Achievement: Ella-Jean Richter
- Skipper Manzzutti Award for Business Achievement: Northern Credit Union
- Volunteer of the Year: Ron Spadoni
- President’s Award: Jeff Elgie
To view the full list of award winners and past recipients, visit the Chamber of Commerce website.